Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Netbok Description.


My Netbook is a mini laptop.

My Triple E.PC looks Black with a Shiny outside and plastic outside also. Sometimes when I leave my sound on my Netbook, it makes a sound the next morning. My learning tool feels smooth when I touch it.

My black Netbook is seen in my classroom and it is charged in the C.O.W at night. When it is morning tea or lunch time we leave it in our tote trays.

My learning tools helps me post my work to my blog easy and learn something new on some websites that our Teacher tells us to go onto.

When I use my learning tool I follow the rules. My Netbook is used for my work and I do my work on my Netbook always. I love having my Netbook around me.

We are some of the happiest people in New Zealand because some other schools don’t have any Netbook but our school has Netbook.

My Netbook is very good for people because we can post our work easier to the blog and we love our Netbook very, very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment