Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Term reflections


For term two, my highlight was swimming because I didn’t know how to swim but now I know how to swim. My highlight for this term were fractions because on term one I didn’t know fractions.

My lowlight for this term was  netball because I got hit by someone on the court. My lowlight for this term is music because I always get sent out of the room.

I am looking forward to rugby league because I have never played rugby league in my life. I am also looking forward to our inquiry about Asia because I don’t even know anything about Asia.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment