Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Holiday Recount

This is the boringest holiday ever this term.
I just stayed home and played games on my big brother’s netbook. One thing that I went to was the St Pius X school movies night.
At St Pius X school movie night, I ate popcorn and lollies. When the time came my favourite movie came on, it was called ‘Real Steal’. It was a fighting movie with robots that’s why it was my favourite. My favourite part came on which is the fighting part. Joseph said “it is time to go home now because it is late” and we said “But the movie has not finished’’. We had to clean up the hall first and we did.

We finished when it was 10:00pm and we were late home. When we got home my mum and dad were still awake and my brothers and sisters went to bed. Me and my mum and dad were still watching T.V.
At 12:00am. Me and my mum and dad finally went to bed
.

No comments:

Post a Comment