Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

My learning journal


Learning Journal

Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.


I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:


1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you? No because I want to learn my 12 times table.


2. What have you learnt this term? I learnt my 3 times table and 4 times table.


3. What have you found easy this term? Do my 3 and 4 times table because I know it now.


4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term? Doing my toondoo because it took awhile to do my soul friend book.


5. Who  / what has helped you with your learning this term? My mates was the one who helped me this term and my teacher.


6. What could you change with your learning for next term? Try and finished my work faster.


7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term? To put full stop and capital letters on my writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment